Sunday, April 20, 2008

It's a Start

I've thought about starting my own blog for quite sometime, but never took the first step to begin. All kinds of excuses went through my mind: it takes time, who would want to read what I have to say, I don't know if I can be disciplined to keep it up...Yet everyday as I'm thinking about the great books I'm reading or want to read, the things my kids do to make me proud, the good times I have with my family and friends, the things that make me happy and the things that make me angry, and I think: I want to share this with someone. I should blog it! So here I am. I don't know how diligent I'll be, or if anyone else will ever read what I write, but I've come to the conclusion that none of that really matters.

3 comments:

Chris Todd said...

Whoo hoo Karen! Here's your first comment.

TG said...

Welcome to the world of blogging :D I would love to hear any book recommendations you have, I'm always looking for a good book to read. :D

Karen said...

Traci,
I've read lots of books, so I could probably recommend a few. Is there any particular genre of book that you prefer?